Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Apr 223 2024 - Autocorrect Funnies

 

There have to be the top funniest autocomplete suggestions.  Because I get them often, and then I don't write them down. 

Here are some results in this article I found HERE.   These are from 2010.  There were a lot of inappropriate autocompletes in 2010.  Even if they came from actual search results.  How strange that in 2010, "I hate it when j" had autocompletes with Jesus in them.  But then, skip ahead to today's retrieval on this query and it is equally strange and incoherent with Jesus references.  

Here's the article's search autocomplete for "Is it wr":

This is what I got:
 


Here's the 2010 article's search autocomplete for "when I jump":
It looks like a lot happened in the decade that passed.

This is from a similar 2023 article:
 
Not much has changed in a year or so since the last retrieval.  This is what I got:
 
This activity would either lead to a research study or be turned into a word game. If you figure out the word game, let me know.



  I seem to think we are well into Spring.  The early daffodils are finished and we're on to the mid-season bloomers.


 
Read more daily posts here:
marilyncornwellblogspot.com

Purchase works here:
Fine Art America- marilyncornwell.com
Redbubble - marilyncornwellart.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment