Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Marilyn's Photos - Sep 15 2026 - Things Dogs Don't Do

 

These are cute dog jokes for kids. 

What is the difference between a pet tree and a pet bark.  
The pet tree has a quieter bark.

Why do dogs cross the road?
To get to the barking lot.

What do you call a boy dog who is getting old?
Grandpaw.

When is a black dog not a black dog?
When he's a greyhound.

Wy did the snowman name his dog Frost?
Because Frost bites.


What about a dog jokes for adults?

My girlfriend's dog died, so to cheer her up I ent out and got her an identical one.  
She was mad and asked:  "What am I going to do with two dead dogs?

My daughter asked me if I had seen the dog bowl.
I said, “No, I didn’t even know he could.”

This morning I saw my neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious the poor woman thought the cat understood her.
When I got home I told my dog… we laughed a lot.


This one's a toss-up:

I asked my dog what’s two minus two.
He said nothing.




Our evening temperatures are dropping, and it got me thinking about Autumn moon pictures. 

        Read past POTD's at my Blog:

        http://blog.marilyncornwell.com
        Purchase at:
        FAA - marilyncornwell.com
        Redbubble marilyncornwellart.com

        No comments:

        Post a Comment