Saturday, September 26, 2026

Marilyn's Photos - Sep 26 2026 - Names Trending

 

Favourite names.  There are all those headlines about baby names trending...we can add to that AI agent names trending.  Well the AI Mode in Google doesn't want to provide a list...it wants me to "get aquainted" with them and their purpose.

Coding and Software
Devin AI
OpenHands
Replit Agent
OpenCode
SWE-agent


Workflow and Automation
Manus AI
Zapier
Ajelix
Moxo
n8n

Research and general assistants
Gemini Deep Research
OpenClaw
Agent Zero

Core Agent Frameworks and infrastructure
Claude managed agents
Amazon bedrock agents
Dify
Mem0

They seem ominous sorts of names - not like Jiminy Cricket and Johnny.  I wonder how many there are now - I see a huge list of AI software when I ask HIVE if a picture is AI generated.  

You can go to the aigentslist.com to find an AI agent that works for you.  It's here.  Of course you have to enter your email to subscribe...

This is an abstract view of the Walt Disney Music Hall in Los Angeles.

 

      Read past POTD's at my Blog:

      http://blog.marilyncornwell.com
      Purchase at:
      FAA - marilyncornwell.com
      Redbubble - marilyncornwellart.com

      No comments:

      Post a Comment