Thursday, July 30, 2026

Marilyn's Photos - July 30 2026 - Out of office replies

 

Do you remember the "out-of-office" phone and email messages?  I say "remember" as we don't leave the phone on its own anymore.  It has no down time, no vacation moments of its own.   But there are still very funny automated reply messages to enjoy.  Maybe because people are natural humourists.
  • "I am driving right now, or at least staring blankly at the road while listening to a true crime podcast that makes me trust no one."
  • "Auto-reply activated because reality became too overwhelming and I chose to ignore it."
  • "I can't answer right now because my emotional support snacks required immediate attention."
  • "Your message has been received and is currently being ignored with care."
    • "I'm busy right now, but I still like you."
    • "My social battery just entered low-power mode. Please try again next year."
    • "I will get back to you as soon as I figure out whose unsaved number this is."
    • "I'm not ignoring you, I'm just giving your text time to marinate."
        And here's a cartoon from FunnyTimes.com
          Here's a colourful version of a watercolour of dandelion seed heads.  The seed heads are made by putting salt on wet watercolours.  
          Read past POTD's at my Blog:

          http://blog.marilyncornwell.com
          Purchase at:
          FAA - marilyncornwell.com
          Redbubble marilyncornwellart.com

          No comments:

          Post a Comment