Wednesday, May 1, 2024

May 1 2024 - Universities vs Corporations

 

Can a student be suspended from a University for protesting?  That question came up in my mind yesterday as I read the articles on the protests across the U.S. and Canada.  But then I realized how complicated this research would be, so I have turned my attention to the Merry Month of May. 

 Joke of the Day:  A roman walks into a cafe holds up 2 fingers and gets 5 coffees. 

 Joke of the Day for Work:  Someone has stolen my Microsoft Office and they are going to pay for it... You have my Word.

 Joke of the Day for the elderly:  

An old man and a 20 year old are paired together at a golf tournament. They’re playing a long par 5 that dog legs around some tall trees.

As the 20 year old sets up his tee shot to hit onto the fairway the old man notes “when I was your age we used to hit over the trees - not around to the side.”

So the 20 year old readjusts and tries to hit over the trees - but can’t clear them and loses his ball. He tries again and loses that one too…

Then the old man says “of course, when I was your age, the trees were only 6 foot tall.”

Joke of the Day for elementary schoolers:   Why did the kid cross the playground? To get to the other slide.

 


Isn't this amazing?  I found this yesterday on Martin Street in Vineland.  This is the best ever combination of blossoms on the trees and on the ground. 
Read more daily posts here:
marilyncornwellblogspot.com

Purchase works here:
Fine Art America- marilyncornwell.com
Redbubble - marilyncornwellart.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment